Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Well, it's Tuesday afternoon (June 27) and not much is going on around the Abney house. Mom is here trying to sort thru things and making trips back and forth to her house (the one here and in Slidell). Ashleigh and I are just hanging out. I am trying to clean last minute things before the little bambino arrives.
Doctor visit yesterday went well. Tomorrow I will be 38 weeks. I am 2 1/2 cm dilated and 50% effaced. Not much change from last week, but contractions are happening more frequently and stronger than last week. So, we will see. Dr. La is going on vacation this Sat. thru next Wed. so hopefully if this little one doesn't come before then it can hold out until July 5. Who knows?!
I will post some pictures of the baby showers I have had. Some girls at work through one for me and another nurse that is pregnant. It was a good time. Then I had my best friend Tammie, mom, and neighbor Dianne throw one here in Katy. The weather for that one was awful, but it turned out really, really nice. Ashleigh had a good time at both.
I guess that is all for now. Enjoy the pictures!!

No comments: