Well, I know it has been a while since I posted anything. Actually, I have only done this once before, but thought it was about time to get back to it. My last posting was in June, and as I am sure you all know, things have changed quite a bit around here. Things have also been a bit busy.
July 7 we welcomed Ryleigh Ann into the family. I was induced the Friday before my due date due to the fact that I had a stress fracture in my right foot and could barely get around. Things went well and we all enjoyed the surprise of another little girl!!! It has been an interesting journey ever since.
Ashleigh has adjusted well to her new little sister and is learning how to be the BESTEST big sister ever!! She has also started kindergarten this year. She is doing well in school. She has learned to ride her bike without training wheels and has lost her first tooth!! Just recently this week, she had her first bad spill off of her bike on the sidewalk and it won a trip to the ER. The injury is just a bad laceration on the inside of her upper lip, and NO chipped or loose teeth!! Poor thing was so shook up! But things are on the mend now and she is back to eating regular food.
Ryleigh is growing so big, so fast!! I catch myself just sitting and staring at her sometimes. She is 16 weeks now (but not quite 4 months, if that makes any sense) and just had her well check at the doctors. She weighs 14lb 12oz and is 26in long. She is 75% for weight and 95% for height. She is trying to be like her big sister, for those of you who remember how much of a chunky monkey Ashleigh was...Anyway, the doctor says everything looks fine and she can start having some solid foods this week. Should be interesting!! She is rolling back and forth and talking and cooing all day long. She sleeps through the night 9:30-6:30... so no complaints here!!
Craig is doing well. As always, his work keeps him busy. He is lucky enough that he doesn't have to work 8-5 every day and can come home early. It's great because he is usually home to get Ashleigh off the bus in the afternoon. I think the biggest adjustment over the past couple of months has been that we have two girls now and he has to split his time with the two of them. He does a great job though. He plans on hunting quite a bit this season and we have a couple of trips planned in the next couple of months.
I am doing well. I have gone back to work part time at a new facility. Christus St. Catherine is a local hospital here in Katy. It has been great so far. I work 2 days a week and one weekend a month. I am enjoying my time home with Ryleigh and with Ashleigh when she gets home from school.
Well, I am going to try and stay on top of things this time and keep the blog updated, at least every week. Following this post you should see some of my favorite pictures over the past couple of months . . . .
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment