Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving 2006, cont'd


Thursday of last week while we were in Slidell, Tammie and Chris had a little birthday celebration for Michelle at Tammie's parents' house. We stopped by and had some cake and sang Happy Birthday. I can't believe she is TWO! It was too cute! Michelle got embarassed when we all sang to her...
Then on Friday I was able to stop by and see Monica and her little (but not so little) boy Dominic and her little girl Austyn. They are all doing great. Thanks Monica for the Bumbo chair, so far Ryleigh loves it!! Then we went to visit with Amanda and Alora and Amanga's little tummy (she is due in March). It was so nice to see everyone. I miss you guys!!





1 comment:

the goodnights said...

Thank you Kiki for being our personal photographer since our mommy can not remember to bring the camera anywhere!