Sunday, February 04, 2007
Ashleigh's 6th Bithday Party
Well, we were finally able to have Ashleigh's birthday party yesterday. It was a bowling party this year and she had a great time. Ashleigh invited kids from the neighborhood and from her class. I think we had a total of about 15 (and that's just kids). It was a little crowded, but I hope they all had a good time. Unfortunately time was limited and they didn't get to bowl a whole game, but they seemed to enjoy the cupcakes and games afterwards. Thanks to everyone who came! I know Ashleigh really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures of the kids (and grown-ups) have a good time...





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Megan really enjoyed your party Ashleigh...You are such a great bowler! We love you..
Happy Birthday, Ashleigh! I can't believe how big you are getting! It seems like just yesterday we were surprised to hear your Momma popped out a little girl!
Post a Comment