Friday, May 25, 2007

Painting

So after 2 and a half years of living in our house, I decided that it was time to paint a couple of rooms. I did Ryleigh's room first and then Ashleigh's. I am really pleased with the way they came out. I still would like to paint the gameroom and dining room at least. Then maybe I will think about my bedroom and the kitchen. We'll see. Thanks to Kandi for helping me paint Ryleigh's room. Also, thanks to Tammie and Zoey for helping me paint Ashleigh's room. Ashleigh loves her pink room with all the butterflies! I will post pictures of Ryleigh's room after I get some things on the walls. I am still shopping for that. For now, here are some pictures of Ashleigh's room...





3 comments:

the goodnights said...

Beautiful room for a beautiful princess!

Anonymous said...

Her room looks so beautiful! Great job, I bet she loves it! : )

JStraughan said...

WOW! That looks great--I'm impressed!