Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kristin



It was my birthday today and I had to work. So it wasn't the best birthday that I've had. However, Tammie watched the girls today and when I got home I had a banner on the garage door from Ashleigh and then cake and a present from Tammie in the kitchen. Tammie also helped the girls make cute little cards for me with Ryleigh's hand prints and Ashleigh's beautiful art. Thanks, Bird!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great birthday!

the goodnights said...

You are very welcome! So sorry you had to work on your Big 28th!! Love you.

JStraughan said...

Happy Birthday---yes, birthdays are not as much fun when you don't seem to have enough cake to hold the CANDLES :)

gina said...

kristin,

you have a beautiful family. that is so great that you and tammie live near each other.

love,
gina (gibbs) from pjp