Ashleigh was so excited about going to school today. I was so proud of her. She got dressed and ready in record time this morning. She had some time left to play with Ryleigh before we went to school. They are so cute together!! So far, so good - Ashleigh had a lot of positve things to say about First Grade...
Monday, August 27, 2007
Ashleigh's first day of FIRST Grade!!
Well, we made it all through summer (which was a long one at that) and now school is here. Today was Ashleigh's first day of school. I can't believe she is in first grade!! Well, I can but it's just so weird to think back on those days when I was dropping her off at daycare as a toddler. What's is gonna be like in 10 years?? Help me!
Ashleigh was so excited about going to school today. I was so proud of her. She got dressed and ready in record time this morning. She had some time left to play with Ryleigh before we went to school. They are so cute together!! So far, so good - Ashleigh had a lot of positve things to say about First Grade...




Ashleigh was so excited about going to school today. I was so proud of her. She got dressed and ready in record time this morning. She had some time left to play with Ryleigh before we went to school. They are so cute together!! So far, so good - Ashleigh had a lot of positve things to say about First Grade...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Looking good Munchkin! We are so proud of you...enjoy first grade.
You look awesome! Have a great time in first grade! I love you!
Such a sweet girl--time does seem to fly by--I remember when we were expecting your little 'BOY' to pop out, too! Be nice to your teacher, Ash (they LOVE to get treats!)
Post a Comment