Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Trimming the tree
This is our first year with our 10 ft Christmas tree and decorating was quite a challenge. We decided to use what ornaments we have and I will hit the after Christmas sales to be ready for next year. So, the tree looks a little bare, but that's everything we have! Ashleigh and Craig did a wonderful job and Ryleigh tried to take it all down as they were putting it up :) Poor baby has been sick with an upper respiratory infection and now has a left ear infection. She hasn't been feeling too well. But here are the pictures of the sick girl and then the tree. The last picture is one of a nativity set that my dad and Shelley have given me that I obsolutely love!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Kristen, Thank you for letting me share in your family pictures. The girls are growing so fast. I can see you had a wonderful holiday.
Heidi, Jonny, Denny and I went to Kaua'i the week before Christmas and it was wonderful. We met Heather in the Dallas airport as she was returning from a trip to Mexico. Mele Kalikimaka---Merry Christmas in Hawaiin.
Ms.Kathy
Post a Comment