Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas morning. Ashleigh was up a little before 7:00 ready to open presents. I talked her in to letting me sleep another 30 minutes before all the action could begin. We went and got Ryleigh out of her bed and when we got downstairs it was chaos for the next 45 minutes. Santa was soooo good to the girls this year. Ashleigh didn't get her cell phone, but still has yet to mention that fact. She did, however, get an iPod and hasn't taken it off her head since she opened it. Santa even charged it and put some songs in it for her already!! As you can tell, Ryleigh is in to Elmo nowadays, or "Ya-Ya" as she calls him. Craig and I weren't supposed to exchange gifts, but I got a pretty ring with the girls' names on it, sunglasses, pajamas, and a watch. Mom, Dennis, Bryan, and Melissa came over for ham and turkey. It was good to have them here. Although, we do miss those of you that are not close. Merry Christmas, everyone!






She got new books


"It's an iPod!"


Another baby!




4 comments:

Amber said...

Merry Christmas!!! These are sure some precious girls.

The Kolls Family. said...

Look at those Christmas angels! Hope ya'll had a great holiday! Sure looks like it. :)

Sindels said...

Luke got a sit and scoot too :) Enjoyed your pictures! The Christmas pictures of the girls you had done at the studio are precious! Merry Christmas!

Brock Family said...

I love the pictures of your girls! Santa was great to them! I hope that y'all had a Merry christmas!