Thursday, October 23, 2008

One month already?

I know I am a few days late posting Brayden's one month pictures. But I tell ya' time just flies by! These past few weeks have been such a roller coaster ride. Whether it's juggling a toddler and newborn, or a 2nd grader with her homework and after school activities, it's been quite busy. But it has been so much fun! Yes, it is trying at times and your patience level gets tested quite often, but what else do we expect?? Three is a little (ok, maybe a lot) different than two!
Brayden is doing great. He is getting control of his head and his neck muscles are getting stronger. He is smiling and just the last couple of days started to make some short noises. Although, he is my noise machine! Whoever I am on the phone with can always guess when I am feeding him because he sounds like a goose. When he sleeps he makes grunting noises. Craig has resorted to sleeping upstairs to try to get a good night's rest! I have never known a baby to poop and pass gas as much as Brayden does, maybe it's just the boy thing!
I don't like to think about going back to work and know that day is coming sooner rather than later. I am just taking it day by day and enjoying every minute of it!




5 comments:

Amber said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Ryleigh! Precious!

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

He's getting so big. What cute chubby cheeks he has. Too bad you have to go back to work soon.

Amanda's Blog said...

I think he looks like Craig!! How funny that he makes all those noises!

LeeAnn said...

Wow! He is getting so big!

the goodnights said...

Adorable!