Monday, January 31, 2011

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!

I have to just say that I truly can not believe that my little baby girl is 10 years old! Where, oh where, has the time gone??? This little angel of mine that has lit up my life is growing up too fast!! What a beautiful young woman she is turning out to be.
So of course because she was turning 10 and this is double digits. This was a big deal! We had to have two parties. Her birthday fell on a Wednesday which was soccer practice night. So we had some of her "little friends" over the next night for pizza and cake. I must not have taken any pictures, or can't find them to post on here :(
On the Saturday of that week Ashleigh invited some of her classmates and soccer team mates over for a sleepover. There were 10 girls in my house....it was loud!

Most of them got an iPod touch for Christmas so here they are playing together
When all the girls got to the house I took them (with Craig's help, because we needed two vehicles for transportation) to get their nails done.

Ryleigh got to join in the fun

Here is my baby girl in with Ry and Brayden on the night of her birthday. Love you, Ash!

Ashleigh was the last one to sleep for her sleepover

One of her friends gave her the Justin Bieber CD. So we jammed!! Here is Mackenzie dancing with Brayden.
She loves her Bubba
What fun it was!

No comments: