Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ryleigh's six month pictures

I took Ryleigh to have her six month pictures taken on Friday. I don't know that I should've done that. She wasn't feeling very well and I kept having to wipe her nose. She cooperated for a couple of the pictures. After we changed clothes, that was it. She didn't want to do it anymore. Needless to say, I am sure that if I waited another couple of days, we could've gotten a few more good shots, but I just wanted to get them done. I am going to take Ashleigh for her 6 year pictures hopefully one day this week, so maybe I can get some with Ryleigh again. (For some reason my computer won't upload all the shots, but here is my favorite)




1 comment:

the goodnights said...

Beautiful...just beautiful. She is looking more and more like her mommy everyday.