Monday, January 29, 2007

Wellness update

As you can tell from the first two pictures, Ryleigh really didn't feel well for a while. I think she is finally on the mend, though. She still has a little bit of a green snotty nose, but getting better everyday and she is sleeping like her old self again - thank goodness. As for the last picture, you can see that the two are definitely in better moods and having fun playing together. Ashleigh had her six year check-up today and everything was great. She is growing good and doing well. She had her hearing and vision tested. They said that her ears are just perfect - so I told her "No more excuses" :) and her eyes see 20/25, which is pretty good. She had to get one vaccine, the second varicella (chicken pox). She cried for a sec but then things were fine. I think she just got herself all worked up ahead of time.




No comments: