Just a quick update on the girls. I took Ashleigh to the doctor today for a swollen and painful right jaw, sort of behind her ear. Of course it would happen today, on a Friday, so I took her in to be safe instead of waiting the whole weekend. Turns out she has lymphadenitis (inflammation of the lymph node) and a little bit of an ear infection. So, she is on antibiotics for about 10 days.
Now, Ryleigh, she is still fighting a rash that she has had off and on since December/January. We are on our second week of oral medications (after trying different creams) and hoping that it will clear up by the end of next week. I will take her to a dermatologist to get her checked as well. It appears as though she will be my blessed child with dry skin and eczema, like her mother. Although I can only hope it isn't going to be as severe as mine. Like I said before, she does have those chompers coming in, and she GRINDS them!! It is like nails on a chalkboard. I can't stand it. She does it when she is eating and it gives me goosebumps! She is still trying to get adjusted somewhat to the time change, but I think we are almost there. Plus with her teeth, she hasn't been napping like herself. Hopefully that will all go back to how it was :)
Here is a short clip of Ryleigh in her activity center going in circles. She is trying to walk around furniture and is getting used to the feeling of standing and then sitting back down. She is crawling all over the place and trying to say a couple things. Not that I know what any of it is, but she looks at you like you know exactly what she is trying to say (even if it is two syllables).
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/?action=view¤t=MOV05700.flv
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Too Funny...It looks like she is trying to take off!!
Post a Comment