Saturday, July 07, 2007

Ryleigh's Birthday!!

WOW! I am amazed with how fast the last year flew by. So much has happened and it seems like it will never slow down. Ryleigh turned one today and so we celebrated with a little get together at the house with some cupcakes. I thought that maybe she would be walking by her first birthday, but no such luck. Here she is showing off her new shoes that Aunt Bird (Tammie) got for her...

Mommy and the girls
Aunt Katie and Ryleigh at the park
She so sleepy on the swing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Can't believe she is already one. Doesn't seem possible. Happy 1st Birthday Ryleigh. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Ryleigh! Hope you had a great day! Don't worry, my Rylie wasn't walking for her first birthday either. She just started.

JStraughan said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! WOW--it goes by so fast! I can't wait to see all of you in July!

the goodnights said...

We love you Ryleigh Boo!!