Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sleepover

Katie got this bib for Ryleigh while she was here and Ryleigh never got to wear it. Well, Kate, she wore it tonight for you. It's cute, thanks!

We had the Goodnights over for dinner and swimming this evening. Somehow the girls always find a way to win a sleepover and tonight was no exception. But tonight made the first night that Michelle wanted to stay the night with Megan. They were all so tired I didn't hear a peep out of them once they were in the "big" bed upstairs. (yes, that is Michelle in the middle - all you can see is her hair)
I didn't want Michelle waking up and getting scared under the covers, so I pulled her up onto the pillow... Still fast asleep...

1 comment:

the goodnights said...

So sweet! I am so happy Michelle finally stayed the night.