I figured that getting her a potty would be pretty interesting. I didn't want one with all the bells and whistles, it didn't work all that great for Ashleigh. So we went with a simple one that has it's own toilet paper roll holder. How cute! That is, until you notice all the paper is in your toilet and none is left on the roll. So, she loves her potty, but thinks that when she goes to sit on it, it is an excuse for her to get paper and stuff the potty. I think she has actually gone one time.
No pressure, I don't know if I should try to train her before the new baby comes or just let her be. But for now, it is a new form of entertainment for everyone. Here she is on her throne!



3 comments:
That is a PRECIOUS picture--I LOVE IT!
At least when your toilets start backing up you will know what the problem is!!
No pressure Ryleigh....
That is adorable! Good luck with the potty training.
Post a Comment