
Once again I am proud to say that Ashleigh brought home her report card yesterday with
ALL A's!!!! Way to go baby girl! We are so proud of you. She also improved in everything except Math, she struggles a little bit right now with clocks. But she is getting some extra practice and is really getting the hang of it. For her special treat she has chosed to go to Libby Lu -- again! I will post new pictures of that, of course, whenever we go. I told her it would be in about two weeks. Hopefully this will hold up until the end of the year!
4 comments:
Way to go--I'm so very proud of you! Don't worry about math--I know you will figure it all out soon!
Good job Munchkin....
way to go, Ashleigh! keep it up! :)
Way to go Ashleigh...y'all must be so proud of her!
Post a Comment