Well, I guess if you haven't heard by now, let me first apologize for not calling or emailing. But, I figured posting news on the blog would be just as good as emailing. Right? I'll just cut right to it - Can you read Ryleigh's shirt below???

I don't know what that look is all about, but I'm sure she is trying to figure this all out. You guessed it -
We are expecting another baby!! How exciting! Ryleigh spread the news to a few friends with her new shirt and Ashleigh was able to tell a couple people as well. Ashlegh is just thrilled and Ryleigh is still a little confused. Craig, of course, has his fingers and toes crossed for a boy. I am just excited and trying to take one day at a time to think about how I will manage three!!
I had a doctor's appointment today and everything went well. We actually had our third ultrasound to get a measurement and due date. At the first visit it was a little to early to tell. But as of right now the due date is set for September 29. That puts me at 9weeks 3 days. I will put a picture of the ultrasound - the baby is on the right for those of you that can't interpret them :)
7 comments:
Congratulations to the Abney family...I think I can tell this one is a boy..from the picture.good luck Craig...but regardless your children are gorgeous. Keep me posted.
Love,
Mary~Mary
We are so excited about Baby Abney #3!!
Now Craig, don't get your fingers and toes all cramped up...it will for sure be a boy! And Kiki, September cannot come soon enough...you need a Bloody Mary already!!!
We love all of you so much.
Congrats to you---but I still think ya'll are NUTS! You know, they finally figured out what CAUSES pregnancy! Try to read up on it :-)
That last post was from the Straughans by the way!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a blessing.
Congratulations you guys! We are all very excited for ya'll and will keep you all in our prayers! YAY! Maybe a boy? Are ya going to find out?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!! You and the baby will be in my prayers!!! Keep us updated!!!
Post a Comment