Here's a little clip of him moving his mouth and opening his eyes!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Baby Boy
Craig's parents are here this week for Gloria's checkup at MD Anderson. So we figured it would be a good time for them to come with us and sneak a peek at our little one. We had the 3D ultrasound done this morning and I just couldn't wait to share these pictures! I was amazed at how awesome the pictures came out. Having this done has made me more excited and ready to meet our little guy! And by the way, yes, we made sure that it was still a boy! We didn't want any surprises like Little Miss Ashleigh a.k.a. "Blake"! We all agree that he has Craig's lips. All of my children do. I think he looks a little like Craig, but obviously hard to really tell. We didn't get any measurements, but I do have an ultrasound at the doctor's office at 36 weeks so we will see how big our little guy is then. Only 7 weeks to go... and counting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! Those turned out AWESOME! He's gonna be a cutie:)
Way to go Craig ... another one with your lips!!!!
Awesome pictures!
WOW that is so amazing! Do ya'll have a name picked out yet?
Those picturees are amazing! He's going to be here before you know it. It's going so fast!
Post a Comment