Craig took Ryleigh away from the house so we could relax during the shower. Thank you! Ashleigh hung around and was a big help passing out things and helping to open presents! Thank you, Ashleigh!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Baby Shower
I am blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. On Saturday Tammie and my mom threw a baby shower for me. It was so nice! There was a great turn out and I got to catch up with a few friends I hadn't seen for a while. My grandmother, aunt, and cousing drove in from San Angelo for the weekend. Lisa was here also from out of town. Heather from Baton Rouge drove in... I haven't seen her in over a year, but it was like we had just seen each other last week. Craig's cousin Savannah, her kids, and her mom came from League City. We hadn't seen them in a couple of years. It was just really nice to be able to see everyone. Mom and Tammie had gotten all kinds of food that I like. It was all delicious! The cake was great and so cute - it matched the invitations. I got some great gifts.
Craig took Ryleigh away from the house so we could relax during the shower. Thank you! Ashleigh hung around and was a big help passing out things and helping to open presents! Thank you, Ashleigh!


Craig took Ryleigh away from the house so we could relax during the shower. Thank you! Ashleigh hung around and was a big help passing out things and helping to open presents! Thank you, Ashleigh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like ya'll had a nice time!
congrats on your boy! that is great news. i bet he will be happy to have 3 mommies :)
Sounds like a GREAT turn-out!
Looks like fun and you look great! Have y'all thought of a name? (Not that I should even ask that question since we didn't decide on Jesse until we were turning into the hospital.)
Post a Comment