Monday, September 29, 2008

A day without daddy

So today was the first day that I would have all three kids by myself. Craig had to travel to Lafayette overnight and will come back tomorrow night. We did okay. I had to run out to the store, so I got mom to come with me. Then Ryleigh and I played with Brayden for a little while before nap time.
The most stressful part of the day is from 4pm to 8pm when all three of them are here! We made it through and are looking forward to tomorrow when daddy comes home! At least tomorrow Ryleigh will go to daycare, so that's a bit of a break for me. Here are some pictures from today...





6 comments:

Amanda's Blog said...

I'm glad your day at home went ok. Most days I'm home studying, let me know if you ever need an extra set of hands!

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

Baby Brother Brayden looks just like Ryleigh!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm stealing your children, just to let you know.

JStraughan said...

So sweet--I'm sure Ryleigh is a great helper!

the goodnights said...

Adorable and priceless pictures! Way to go supermom!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! The are all so adorable. Miss yall.