Just to give everyone a quick update... We came home Monday around lunch time. Things have been going smoothly, for the most part. I'll admit it is a little hectic with three. It's hectic with just one, but when 4:00pm rolls around and the house is full, it's crazy! Brayden has been doing really well. We had a follow up visit with the pediatrician today. He weighed in at 7lbs 15.5 oz. So he has gaine 5oz in 5 days. That's pretty good. He looks a little jaundiced, so we checked his bilirubin levels. I am still waiting to hear what the numbers are, but the doctor doesn't think that we will have to do too much about it.
It was our first outing this morning. It was a little chaotic trying to get everyone ready. Thank god Craig has been able to help me in the morning getting Ashleigh and Ryleigh ready for school and stuff. He has been great!
So, we are back at home for the rest of the day. The weather is nice, we may venture outside a little later. Here are a few pictures from Brayden's first couple days at home with his big sisters...who by the way, just absolutely adore him and want to love on him all the time!



5 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun! (and have your hands full too) I'm glad Craig is helping out. That helps a bunch, I'm sure. Sarah & I plan on stopping by sometime soon. Can't wait to see you 2! I will pray for a good bilirubin level...
PRECIOUS!!!
He is so cute. I love all his hair! I can't imagine having three...oh my goodness...two is the hardest thing I have ever done (but the best)...again, you are a strong women!!!
We are so happy for all of you! We wish you the best!
Sweet big sisters! They all look so happy, he is precious.
Post a Comment