Friday, November 07, 2008

Just because

Mom recently got a new camera and let me borrow it for a few days to try it out. Needless to say I have taken lots of pictures this past week. It helped give us something to do, Craig was out of town all week. Anyway, here are some of my favorites... (bear with me, it's quite a bunch)





These next few are quick shots of Brayden smiling... too cute!





I know I have a lot more pictures of Ryleigh than I do of Ashleigh, but Ashleigh is in school during the day when I was taking pictures of Ryleigh. Then when Ashleigh gets home, no one is in a cooperative mood, so it's a lost cause with any of them :)

4 comments:

Brock Family said...

Those pictures are GREAT! That must be a good camera! The kids are so cute and Brayden is getting so big already!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable.

kasey said...

Great pictures! He is too cute and those faces that he is making! What kind of camera is it, we are in the market for a new one...

The Abney Family said...

Kasey, it's the Cannon Rebel. It's not a pocket camera. It's one of those big ones with the external lens you can focus with. I think they are pretty pricey. But, I love the pictures!