Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recent pics and 8 weeks!!

How time flies! I can't believe that Brayden is already 8 weeks old. I also can't believe that I have to go back to work in 2 1/2 weeks! UGH!!! Brayden is doing well. He got a good report at the dr. He weighs 13 lb 8.5 oz is 23 1/2 inches long. So that puts him in the 90th percentile. He got 3 shots and I got teary eyed as he cried looking at me. I can give shots at work with no problem, but it's so different when it's your own! We (as in me) have been trying to transition him upstairs to his bed. So far so good. He gets up about once a night between 2 and 4. I wonder if he will sleep through the night by the time I go back to work?? Anyway, here are some recent pictures that I have been meaning to post...



Steven, Kim and the girls came to Houston for a night and Morgan and Bailey slept over at our house. It had been a while since Ashleigh saw her cousins, they had so much fun together!
Uncle Craig heated the hot tub and let the girls enjoy a little night swimming... (sorry the pictures are a little foggy, it's the steam from the hot tub)


5 comments:

Amanda's Blog said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe Brayden is so big! Looks like the girls really enjoyed the hot tub :)

kasey said...

That pic of him sleepy the first one is so beautiful! He is too sweet.

Amber said...

How fun for the girls to have a night swim. I agree with Kasey; that first picture is too sweet.

LeeAnn said...

Wow! The 90th percentile?! What a chunk! Looks like everything is going well. Sucks you have to come back to work so soon. Time flies!

Brock Family said...

He's so cute and such a big boy!!! Your girls always look like they have such a good time with all their friends!!!