Thursday, December 04, 2008

LeeLee and her baby shower

I can't believe my little sister is having a baby!! I didn't think that day would ever come :)
But, she is having a little boy in January. We are all excited for her. While we were in Slidell, mom, myself and two of Lisa's friend gave her a shower. The turnout was great and she got a lot of cute stuff!

LeeLee and Brayden

I think my kids reminded Lisa that one is going to be good enough!!
Yummy cake!



Shannon, Lisa and Keri (her friends that helped with the shower)
Melissa came in from Baton Rouge

3 comments:

Brock Family said...

Congratulations LIsa!

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

Ya'll have the same eyes, and smile.

the goodnights said...

Looking good Le-Le! Sorry I missed it but I will bring you a bag of goodies when we come home for Christmas.