Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I know this is late posting, but I figured better late than never. We went home (to Slidell) for Thanksgiving. Craig left with Ryleigh the Monday before and I waited for Ashleigh to get out of school Tuesday. After Ashleigh's cheer party we went home and got about 4 hours sleep. Then it was time to feed Brayden at 1 am. We finished loading the car and drove to Slidell without stopping and getting there at 7:30am. What a drive! It was going well until we hit Baton Rouge and then Brayden had had enough and wanted out.
We had a great visit. A little hectic with things to do, but overall really nice. I was also planning my sister, Lisa's, babyshower for the Sunday after Thanksgiving with mom. Mom came in town on Friday for the weekend so we got to hang out with Lisa together.
Thanksgiving dinner was nice. Mrs. Gloria outdid herself once again and the meal was delicious!
Brayden was able to meet his cousin, Gunnar, (David and Tanya's baby boy born one day before Brayden). I hoped to get a picture, but neither one of them was in a good mood at the same time! Here are a few pictures from the week...
Ashleigh and Ryleigh love to ride on Paw-Paw's 4 wheeler
Daddy and little man





1 comment:

the goodnights said...

Adorable pictures. I really like the one of you and the kiddos. That needs to be framed!