Things around the Abney house are going well. We have, of course, been busy. Who hasn't been? But there just isn't enough time in the day sometimes to do anything that you planned to do that day. For example, post on the blog! So, here are a bunch of pictures of the last couple weeks. It's a lot of Brayden. He's so happy these days and has the cutest little smile. I don't have any of Ryleigh. I think she is always fighting me for the camera now. Ashleigh managed to sneak in a picture.
Last week I spent the weekend in Slidell with Lisa and got to meet my newest nephew, Cameron. What a cutie and sooo little. It's funny how you can't remember yours being that small. She and baby are doing well and beginning to get some sort of schedule going that works for the both of them. Let's hope it continues!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

I was trying something new with my camera. I could take out all the color in the picture except for what was in his onesie.

Sittin' in the Bumbo... Whoa!


Paw Paw Rudy (Lisa's dad) got to meet my little buddy for the first time

I just wanted to get one picture of our little boys together and this is what happen...

Proud Momma

Sweet little Cameron


Lisa's boyfriend Shaune bought this outfit for Brayden.

We took the boys to a Mardi Gras parade that was in Slidell. They slept through most of it...

Too much excitement

I got to meet up with Jennifer and her two little ones. This was my first time meeting my nephew Noah as well. He'll be a year in April. That's too long to not see someone! Here's Hayley enjoying her beignets

Noah didn't know what to think

Pictures from being at home one day
3 comments:
Cameron sure is tiny! I'm glad you got to get out for a visit, Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself :)
All of these pictures are adorable! Cameron is precious..and you're right...he's so tiny! Weren't Brayden and Jesse just that small last week???
Two little football players
Post a Comment