Monday, March 02, 2009

Swimming and fun

Ryleigh started swimming lessons again today. She was so excited all weekend. I went and bought her a new bathing suit and she was singing walking out of the store, arms waving in the air, "I got a new bavin-soup, I got a new bavin-soup, I so excited!" I wanted to die laughing. People around us were laughing, too. So here she is showing off her new bavin-soup...

I said to smile and say cheese - this is what I get
She wasn't so sure about the floating thing, but did well kicking her legs and moving her arms.
Aren't they cute?
Happy boy
Dinner time
I don't know what Brayden is trying to tell me in this picture... I can only imagine :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

i love the bavin soup!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brock Family said...

That is so funny!!! Brayden is getting so big and I love Ryleigh's new haircut!