Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lice!

Here is Ryleigh with her shower cap on after a shampoo treatment.

As some of you may know, we have been battling the lice bug at our house. It has been 11 day now since I found them on Ashleigh's head and I am so tired of washing clothes and sheets and vacuuming and washing clothes and sheets..... and sheets and clothes.... I could go on and on.

But, we did the second sampoo treatment on the girls Monday night and hopefully it will be the last. I still need to have Mom do my hair one more time. But through it all the girls have been good. Ashleigh was confined to her room for a couple of days, poor thing. But it's all working out. Now everytime I say I am cleaning something or Ryleigh can't touch something she wants to know if it has bugs in it. Too funny!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Bless your heart! I am not looking forward to dealing with that.

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

omg...poor babies!!!

Brock Family said...

Oh NO! that is no fun...sorry you have to deal with this! I hope everything clears up soon!