Friday, April 17, 2009

More Easter pictures and my sweet boy

The Easter Bunny brought a bubble rocket for the girls and they had a fun time stomping on the launch pad and watching the bubbles come out of the rocket.


We went to mom's for an Easter Egg Hunt. Here's Dennis helping Ryleigh get the ones that are "way too high"
Ashleigh found her own way to reach them
As you can tell from the bags, there was no shortage on eggs


More bubble fun
I used mom's camera to get some cute pictures of Brayden. I just want to eat him up!


Look at those teeth

2 comments:

Paul, Tara, and Riley Anne said...

the 3rd pic of brayden and the last one are priceless....he's such a cute baby! i love his smile!

Brock Family said...

The girls look like they are having a blast with the bubble rocket...that is cool! And those pictures of Brayden are adorable! I can't get over those teeth...jesse is still a toothless old man!