As many of you are aware - I have had Ryleigh in swim lessons. We are going on 5 weeks now and I can't believe what this little baby is doing. I wanted to share some of the photos and videos with you. Last Friday was the first time I dropped her in the pool (at the instructor's house) on purpose with her clothes, diaper, socks and shoes on. As a mother I felt helpless and tried to hold my breath for her. That was the hardest part for me and I had to walk off. I got tears in my eyes. That frantic look on Ryleigh's face is something I hope to never see again. But, it also solidifies the reasoning of why we put her in lessons in the first place. She came up to the surface and flipped and floated on her back until the instructor came to her (she only floated for a few seconds). We know that our supervision is number one to anything, but with Ryleigh knowing how to flip over and float is a little comforting, just in case...
This was in September


This is last Friday, 10/5/07 with all her clothes on


The following links are to some videos of Ryleigh swimming/floating. Take a look and let me know what you think. http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/Ryleigh/?action=view¤t=MVI_1453.flv
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/Ryleigh/?action=view¤t=MVI_1452.flv
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/Ryleigh/?action=view¤t=MVI_1490.flv
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/Ryleigh/?action=view¤t=MVI_1495.flv
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/Ryleigh/?action=view¤t=MVI_1496.flv
http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/kiki2050/Ryleigh/?action=view¤t=MVI_1498.flv
1 comment:
The next Gold Medal Winner
Post a Comment