Me, Jen, Monica and Amanda - my girls!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
PJP 10 year reunion
Well, I finally hit one of the major milestones - 10 Year High School Reunion. It was so much fun! I am so glad I went and it was great to see everyone again. Being back in Slidell for this made me miss a lot of things and it was a weekend full of reminiscing about those high school years, but what a blast. I just hope we can all stay in touch and see each other more often! Thanks, Jen for being my date - love ya!
Me, Jen, Monica and Amanda - my girls!
Caught Amber and Ali taking pictures
Stuart and I
Ali, me, and Jen - I miss those girls!!
Some of the girls...

Me, Jen, Monica and Amanda - my girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
class of 97 gals are cuter than ever!
Post a Comment