Sunday, January 13, 2008

7th Birthday Party

We celebrated Ashleigh's birthday a week early this year. We wanted to make sure that everyone could make it. Ashleigh had such a good time and is really quite a good skater for this only being her second time with skates on! She had a great turn out and wants to thank everyone for being there and for all the wonderful gifts. Thanks to Zoey, too, for making such delicious cakes!!




After the party we brought the presents home and opened them with some of her friends. Then she had a coulple friends spend the night.



Jamie got in to the festivities with dancing and pin the nose on the puppy!




3 comments:

JStraughan said...

Thanks A LOT for putting my fat BUTT on the blog--I really appreciate that! I had fun anyway!

Brock Family said...

Awww...it looks like she had so much fun! Happy Birthday Ashleigh

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm so glad I got to be there for your real birthday! Love you! :]