Ashleigh took one of her best friends, Abby, to Libby Lu and the girls got their hair and nails done. They had a good time and looked like little dance divas when it was all done.
I love the blog!! I will call you tomorrow for sure. It is rodeo week, plus a lot of other stuff going on. Shelby is doing the "mutton bustin' " tonight so we are excited........if she goes through with it. Ryan is in his first "real" job interview as I write since he graduates in May. It is for a church near Wichita Falls. I am so nervous for him - wish I could hear something. Gotta run - am due at the church. Love you lots and have appreciated your phone messages. Bobum
Craig and I have been married for 12 years and have four beautifully children. The newest little one came into this world February 2013. We thank God everyday for the joy that they bring to our lives!
4 comments:
What a PRINCESS---Ahs, you look JUST LIKE HANNAH!!
Umm, should be ASH not AHS (Shut up, it's early!)
Two little DIVA's in the making! Precious.
I love the blog!! I will call you tomorrow for sure. It is rodeo week, plus a lot of other stuff going on. Shelby is doing the "mutton bustin' " tonight so we are excited........if she goes through with it. Ryan is in his first "real" job interview as I write since he graduates in May. It is for a church near Wichita Falls. I am so nervous for him - wish I could hear something. Gotta run - am due at the church. Love you lots and have appreciated your phone messages. Bobum
Post a Comment