Thursday, May 15, 2008

Half-way there...

Okay, so I am half-way there, 20 weeks. I haven't taken any belly shots up until now, so here you go. Things are going well. The baby is starting to get a little bit more active and I am remembering what it feels like to be out of breath A LOT! Add to that carrying Ryleigh and chasing after her all the time and it makes for a long day. I look forward to 8:00pm every night - THE GIRLS BEDTIME! So far so good with the pregnancy, everything is looking great. Next doctor's appointment is in two weeks.
Mom was over today, so while I took the belly shot here is a cute picture she got of me and Ryleigh

2 comments:

Brock Family said...

You don't even look pregnant! Conogratulations on being half way through! It's going fast!

kasey said...

You look GREAT!!! I agree with the 8 pm as well, I look forward to that everyday!