Friday, July 31, 2009

More pics of summer fun

I no longer can leave the room when Ryleigh and Brayden are together. I know she loves her brother dearly, but the poor baby just has no hope. She loves him so much she tries to squeeze kisses from him and pick him up; whether it's from his belly, his neck, his feet... I mean, really, she's just loving him, right??

This looks innocent...
Aww... so sweet...
"I love him so much I just wanna choke him ;) "
My grandmother, Bobum, came to visit with my cousin Barbie and her two kids. Here is Bobum, Ryleigh and Steeley
Brayden, me and Ry
Barbie's son, Cade, about to jump from the hot tub. He also learned how to dive while they were here!
And here's Barbie's girl, Steeley, about to jump from the hot tub.
Brayden and Katie
Ashleigh and Cade ready to shoot

Cade, Barbie, Steeley
Katie has assumed the position... she likes Facebook and she loves her cell phone. I hope she is having a good time visiting with us! I think in this picture she is talking to Dad about his Facebook page he had just made.
Katie gave Brayden a mohawk :)
No telling what is wrong with this hair

No comments: