My girls on the plane, they did really well. Craig sat with them while I sat with the baby.
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
VACATION - part 1
We went on vacation for 10 days! It was a first for all of us. We have never been away from home that long. We have never been anywhere together except for Slidell. So this was going to be an interesting trip. We had sooo much fun, though! For the most part, the kids were all well behaved. We started the first weekend of our trip in Williamsburg, VA going to Busch Gardens and Water Country, USA. I don't have any pictures of Water Country because I didn't want to lose my camera with all the water. But here is where we will start...
My girls on the plane, they did really well. Craig sat with them while I sat with the baby.
Getting up at 4:15am will make you tired :)
It was Father's Day when we went to Busch Gardens
My girls on the plane, they did really well. Craig sat with them while I sat with the baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment