Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Ryleigh's 3rd birthday!

Happy birthday to my beautiful girl! Ryleigh has become definitely her own little person. She has a personality like no one else in the family. She is headstrong and knows what she wants. When she gets an idea in her head, look out she needs to follow thru with it. She is a ball of fun, and laughter. The things she says, I don't know where she comes up with that stuff. She is loving and caring to her sister and brother. I joke around with her and say that she has only one volume - LOUD; and only one speed - RUNNING where ever she goes. We are hoping this is our last week with pull-ups at night. She is doing so great!

THANKS TO JAMIE FOR TAKING ALL THE GREAT PICTURES AT RYLEIGH'S LITTLE PARTY!!!












3 comments:

JStraughan said...

Man, those are some great pics--who took them??? Happy Birthday, Crazy Girl--we love ya'!!

HEY---Where's the picture of the puker???

The Abney Family said...

mommy you forgot SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!

Brock Family said...

I'm catching up on blogs! I love the pictures from Ryleigh's bday! She's beautiful...so is the rest of your family! It sounds like her and Annie would get along good! ;-)