Here is Michelle McCoy helping Ryleigh paint her eggs. Michelle and Brent were in town for the weekend and her and I got to hang out for a while so the guys could play some golf.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Easter Weekend
Sorry it has been a while since I have updated the blog. It seems like things don't ever slow down around here and we have been going, going, going for a while. Here are some pictures from Easter. Happy Easter! I know it's late. But from the sounds of it, everyone had a pretty good time. I was actually off of work this year. We went to church, and then to Kandi's house for an egg hunt and some good food. Thanks, Kandi!
Here is Michelle McCoy helping Ryleigh paint her eggs. Michelle and Brent were in town for the weekend and her and I got to hang out for a while so the guys could play some golf.
Ashleigh concentrating on her egg
The Easter Bunny leaves a trail of eggs from the stairs/door to the baskets
The girls baskets with all kinds of goodies
The is the best picture out of six that I could get of the two of them Easter morning before church
Ryleigh loved the egg hunt
Ashleigh grabbing as many as she can with her hands
Ryleigh quickly hit her limit (and then some) and was looking for something else to do
Craig, Kandi, and Elsie (Kandi's youngest)
Mom came with us to Kandi's house and was a big help with Ryleigh and her eggs

Here is Michelle McCoy helping Ryleigh paint her eggs. Michelle and Brent were in town for the weekend and her and I got to hang out for a while so the guys could play some golf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment