After that Ashleigh headed back to school and I went home. Craig and I took Ryleigh to the splash park down the street. She didn't know what to think of all the water spitting out at her. She didn't last long, she didn't want to do too much.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Field Trip and Splash Park
I decided that it would be "fun" to chaperone Ashleigh's field trip this year. We went to the zoo and actually we all had a fun time. It was a little chaotic, it seemed like almost every other elementary school from Katy was there at the same time. There was a mass entrance and exit with all the kiddos, but it was really fun to be able to hang out with Ashleigh for the day at the zoo with just her and I and without Ryleigh. I know she enjoyed it. My group was just Ashleigh and a friend of hers in the class. So it wasn't too bad.
After that Ashleigh headed back to school and I went home. Craig and I took Ryleigh to the splash park down the street. She didn't know what to think of all the water spitting out at her. She didn't last long, she didn't want to do too much.





After that Ashleigh headed back to school and I went home. Craig and I took Ryleigh to the splash park down the street. She didn't know what to think of all the water spitting out at her. She didn't last long, she didn't want to do too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I bet y'all had so much fun at the zoo! I can't wait to do that! I love Ryleigh's little wet suit bathing suit! Splash Park looks like a blast!!!
The Splash Park looks like a blast--we'll have to come try it out.
Post a Comment