Here are a couple pictures before in her pretty little dress and then one in recovery...
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Ryleigh's tubes
Ryleigh's procedure with her tubes is finally done. She was in a great mood going in and not such a great mood when she came out. Thank goodness we were first thing this morning at 7 since she hadn't had her breakfast. We were at the surgery center for 6 am and home by 8. So it was pretty quick. With it being just tubes, she didn't need general anesthesia, nor did she need an IV. They just gave her gas to knock her out a little. She woke up at the end when they gave her a Tylenol suppository (I would wake up, too!). We could hear her crying from the lobby and knew that she was done. She was clingy and fussy, but that's to be expected. Now we are home and she is taking a little nap.
Here are a couple pictures before in her pretty little dress and then one in recovery...



Here are a couple pictures before in her pretty little dress and then one in recovery...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am glad everything went ok and that she is doing fine.
poor thing. I'm glad she's doing better.
Sweet little thing. I'm glad that everything went well.
Post a Comment