Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First official swim meet

Ashleigh at her swim meet June 4. She was a little intimidated by all the other swimmers. But we are proud that she swam her free, back, and fly without any complaints. She did well for a first timer!


This one is not the perfect little angel at a meet. She wants to get in the water or go where she isn't supposed to. It took a lot of bribing and bargaining to get her to sit in the chair for little moments at a time.

Ashleigh swimming her freestyle

I know that she needs a little work with her butterfly, but I thought it was so cute, I couldn't pass up not putting it on here. She got 8th place! (There's 8 lanes)

2 comments:

Brock Family said...

I LOVE the pictures and videos!!! And her bathing suit is green likes ours was!!! So cool!!!

the goodnights said...

You look great munchkin. Sorry Aunt Bird was not able to come see your meet....next time!!