Today Ashleigh was such a brave girl and flew on a plane by herself to New Orleans!! I think she handled it a lot better than I did. We had originally planned on driving her over and staying the weekend. That is until I got sick with all this stuff! So instead of Craig driving her by himself and me being here with Ryleigh it was actually cheaper and easier to do it this way. She handled it like a champ, too! She told me over and over she had butterflies in her tummy, but she was going to be okay. I had to wait around until the plane was in the air, and by the time I got home, she was calling me from New Orleans to let me know she had made it okay. How easy is that?
Pulling her own luggage
Sharing a piece of pizza with Ryleigh before she boards
Ryleigh and I watching as the plane pulls away from the gate
Ryleigh has already asked a few times "where's sissy?" so we will see how she does for the two weeks Ashleigh is gone!
Oh, yeah - Ryleigh made poop on the potty tonight for the first time!!
5 comments:
Wow....brave little girl...and brave mommy! I would have been so nervous too! I bet she has a blast though, is she staying with your parents?
Oh how old is Ryleigh? We just bought potties for the house. Rye just thinks its a cool new chair to sit on and carries it all over the house!
She is so brave...so are you! That was probably way quicker, cheaper and easier than driving!
Way to be brave munchkin. We miss you already!
Ashleigh staying with Craig's parents for two weeks. Ryleigh will be two in July. We aren't pushing the potty thing with the new baby coming. We are just letting her figure it out on her own for a while.
Post a Comment