Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sickly house

For those that don't know, I have been down with two ruptured eardrums, sinus infection, and a bad pneumonia like cough. It hasn't been much fun around here since last Friday. But today I am finally starting to feel a little better. I am home with the kids by myself today. That is a test. I am ready for a nap! Craig and mom were such a big help over the weekend. Ashleigh is good about keeping herself occupied. Ryleigh is so busy that I am letting her bother Ashleigh upstairs so she is not bothering me :) Ashleigh was such a big help this morning. She came to me in bed and asked if she could get Ryleigh out of bed. Turns out she got her out of bed, changed her diaper and fed her breakfast! Way to go! What a great big sister!


Ryleigh is recognizing different Disney characters and a favorite around the house is Tinkerbell. I bought her this nightgown and it's so cute to hear her say Tinkerbell...




1 comment:

Amber said...

Glad you're feeling better. Your girls are beautiful!